DEFENSE INDUSTRY PROJECTS AT BIANOR
Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in the technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that consistently delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001: 2008 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – SYSTEM ARCHITECT
DEFENSE INDUSTRY PROJECTS
We offer a unique professional opportunity for a System Architect to join our team working on mission-critical defense industry projects. Bianor is among the very few software development companies in Bulgaria engaged in the European Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDIDP) and the European Defence Fund (EDF). We work hand in hand with global industry leaders such as Indra, Leonardo, Rheinmetall, and Thales.
Currently, we are undertaking two challenging tasks: the European strategic command and control system (ESC2) and the Comprehensive underwater intervention information system (CUIIS) projects.
Throughout the complete project lifecycle, you will be involved in requirements analysis, architecture and detailed design, software development, reporting, etc.
To get into the shortlist, you must convince us that you have expertise in building and managing sophisticated IT systems, preferably involving video solutions. You will also need to demonstrate a high level of professional ownership, allowing you to fulfill complicated tasks without supervision.
In your daily work you will:
- Follow business requirements and convert them into a solution design;
- Be responsible for the software architecture design;
- Develop software functionalities;
- Work in a very structured environment, including timely reporting, escalating issues, etc.;
- Work closely with high-end developers from different companies and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction will be a daily routine;
- Support the Project Manager toward milestones;
- Have to cope with an intense document and standards environment such as:
- ISO_IEC_IEEE 29148-2011 Systems and software engineering – Life cycle processes – Requirements engineering;
- NATO interoperability standards;
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel at the right place with us if you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a System/Software Architect;
- Experience with Java/C++/C# or other OOP language;
- Knowledge in communication software development and/or in video/image processing is considered a big plus;
- Experience in architectural design creation, ability to build SW modules from scratch;
- Understanding of UML, SysML;
- Experience with SW Architecture tools – Enterprise Architect, Visio, etc.;
- Previous exposure to large enterprise projects in the telecommunications field, industrial automation, and IoT will be of great help;
- Academic Degree in Computer Science or other technical/scientific disciplines;
- Good communication skills – dealing with stakeholders and customers;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented;
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.