Java Developer at Bianor
Bianor is a recognized authority in video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology. For about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication companies. Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
Our team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a big broadcast satellite service provider in the USA, in close cooperation with the US engineers. The software owned by the team is part of the quality control tools used by our client to support their massive userbase.
About The Role – Java Developer
Our team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a big broadcast satellite service provider in the USA. We own the complete development life cycle – from planning and requirements gathering to testing, integration, and support.
The Software Stack
- Java, Java EE, Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications.
- Web front ends built with and without frameworks.
- MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- GNU/Linux production environment.
In your daily work, you will:
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions.
- Apply good practices in the coding of enterprise software in Java.
- Analyze and implement business requirements.
- Write unit tests and support the test automation effort.
- Perform code reviews and support junior members.
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For
- Mature understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of how web apps work.
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Intellectually curious personality and lifelong learner.
- Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution.
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Rady to share a joke and a good laugh 🙂
If you can show us some code of yours (for example on Github), we’ll be thrilled!