Defense IT Solutions – Certified by the Ministry of Defense
Proven Track Record
Bianor is a Software Development Company and IT Expert with a proven track record in building custom solutions for government clients, respected institutions, and blue-chip companies.
Bianor is an experienced and trusted IT services and software solutions vendor. The company embraces more than a 24-year background in implementing high-tech projects worldwide. Bianor is located in Bulgaria, part of the European Union, and a NATO member.
All employees working on defense projects have national and NATO security clearances.
The company possesses major Quality Management and Security Certificates:
|Agile||NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210||NATO STANAG 7023|
|Waterfall||NATO Secret company clearance||NATO STANAG 4609|
A trusted tech partner
Bianor is an established software development contractor for private companies and local governmental and global institutions alike. Shortlisted by the Ministry of Defense and holding a NATO Secret Clearance certificate, Bianor has participated in Defense Industry projects for the following organizations:
- the European Union
- Northrop Grumman
- Thales Group
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Bulgarian Defense Institute
Bianor has established a positive reputation as a reliable IT services partner that consistently delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. To ensure the projects are done precisely and according to the quality standards, Bianor’s in-house team consists of the following:
- Business analysts;
- System designers;
- Software architects;
- Software engineers;
- Project managers;
- Security compliance officers.
To ensure successful and on-time delivery, our engineers possess a great variety of tech skills. They are proficient in utilizing the following Tech Stack:
|CORE TECH EXPERTISE||
|LARGE SCALE EXPERTISE||
Recent & Approved Defense Projects
- NATO AGS Programme: NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance
- EDIDP-ESC2S-2019: European Strategic C2 (ESC2) System
- EDIDP-UCCRS-EDD-2020: Comprehensive Underwater Intervention Information System (CUIIS)
- EDF-2021-DIGI T-R-FL (FaRADAI): Frugal learning for rapid adaptation of AI systems
- EDF-2021-CYBER-R-CDAI (EU-GUARDIAN): Improving cyber defense and incident management with artificial intelligence
- RF Sensor Network for Signal Monitoring (Rohde & Schwarz) Read more about the project >>>
- EDF-2022-RA-UWW-UTS – Phase II of Comprehensive Underwater Intervention Information System (CUIIS) project
- EDF-2022-DA-C4ISR-EC2 – Phase II of European Strategic C2 (ESC2) System
- INTRACOM DEFENSE (IDE) Proposal – Special Operations Command Center (SOCC)
To Cast Light On Some Of The Defense Industry-Related Terms:
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, also called the North Atlantic Alliance, is an intergovernmental military alliance between 30 member states – 28 European and two North American.
- The European Defence Fund is a component of the European Union’s (EU) Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) which aims to coordinate and increase national investment in defense research and improve interoperability between national armed forces.
- The European Defence Industrial Development Programme is an industrial program of the EU supporting the competitiveness and innovation capacity of the Union’s defense industry.
- A standardization agreement of NATO defines processes, procedures, terms, and conditions for common military or technical procedures or equipment between the member countries of the alliance.
- The Allied Quality Assurance Publications are standards for quality assurance systems developed by NATO. The AQAP agreement aims to define standards for the Quality Assurance of defense products.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance capability
Bianor has established a name of a trusted technology partner with hands-on expertise in mission-critical defense projects, consistently delivering on time and within budget. Shortlisted by the Ministry of Defense and holding a NATO Secret Clearance certificate, Bianor has participated in Defense Industry projects for NATO and the European Union.
World industry leaders like Northrop Grumman, Leonardo, Indra, Rohde & Schwarz have entrusted us to be their software development subcontractors and to collaborate with our know-how in numerous demanding IT assignments.