Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001: 2008 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – MANAGER SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
We are dedicated to bringing Bianor to the next level! To achieve that, we believe the role of the Software Engineering Manager is crucial! We are seeking among the best, to onboard and partner with a highly professional and empathic engineering leader who is passionate about creating an ideal environment for humans to build software. Understanding both the business and technical side of the job is exceptionally vital to be successful. We shall teach on our business specifics, but we rely on you to motivate and empower the engineering team to do the rest.
OUR SMALL COMPLIMENT
We will give you the freedom to play your cards. We will support you whenever you feel the need. We need to be honest, though – the role of the Software Development Manager at Bianor is tough but very fulfilling at the end of the day!
YOUR MAJOR ROLE
In your daily work you will:
- Build & maintain high-performing engineering teams within the given area of responsibility;
- Lead execution of assigned projects and building the proper structure, process, and teams to scale the business and deliver the expected products.
- You will have to identify and grow technical leaders in your teams who will help you in this endeavor;
- Interact with key business partners, e.g., CTO, to recommend solutions that best meet the business’s strategic needs and to suggest guidance on team’s continuously improvement;
- Assist the CTO in building and executing personal and career development plans ensuring the right oversight, mentoring and training is in place to grow the team’s technical, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Be able to support the technical teams, in the pre-sales process, including estimation and selection of adequate technological stack;
- Promote Bianor’s culture of open communication, mutual respect, and team spirit.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED
You would feel at the right place with us if you have:
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Experience as an engineering manager or a technical lead with measurable success;
- Possess deep knowledge and experience with Java, C++, Python, but since we believe that those are just the tools to achieve certain goals, we are open to talk to you even if you’ve are proficient in other software development languages and concepts 😉
- Superb leadership skills and ability to harness the team producing the highest quality deliverables with a tremendous velocity;
- A passion for Quality and a “Get Stuff Done” attitude that is balanced by a sense of responsibility to your customers and the team;
- Ability to understand complex software environments and end-to-end system architecture flows;
- Ability to attract and hire great engineers, manage and mentor them and make them successful;
- Knowledge of software development process/technologies and the ability to facilitate true agility and continuous improvement.
Experience in the video streaming space, TV broadcasting, IPTV solutions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.