Python Web Developer at Bianor
Bianor is a recognized authority in video solutions and is dedicated to helping businesses take full advantage of technology. For about 20 years we have been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, media and telecommunication companies. Bianor employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
About The Role – Python Web Developer
Our team works on web projects and products in which Python is heavily used. Now we thrive to expand and bring more work for Python enthusiasts.
The Software Stack
- Python 2.x, 3.x.
- Django or other web frameworks which have similar concepts.
- Mainly GNU/Linux, but sometimes Windows or MacOS are inevitable.
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions.
- Participate in the technical design of features, applications or even whole systems.
- Search for the best way to implement business requirements according to specification.
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
- Proficient in Python and with solid web development background.
- Experienced with frameworks like Django (a big plus!), Flask or similar.
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution.
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
If you can show us some code of yours (for example on Github), we’ll be thrilled!
- Relaxed and friendly environment;
- Home office policy;
- Extra health insurance;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Flat company structure;
- Project referral bonus;
- Teambuilding / Christmas party / Regular office breakfasts;
- Gym membership discounts;
- Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits.
Home office policy
Flat company structure
Employee referral bonus
Project referral bonus
Extra health insurance
Team building and activities
Flexible work schedules
Regular office breakfast
Multisport card discount
If You Are Interested
Please send your resume to email@example.com!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Bianor representative as soon as possible.
Take The Next Step In Your Professional Growth!
We would be more than happy to have more stars on our team!
Arthur C. Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is technology solutions that free people to access information, work and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever they need to.
Hi, get to know us!
Junior Java Developer
3 Feb 2020
Our team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a big broadcast satellite service provider in the USA.