Director of Demand Generation
Bianor is an award-winning software development company with more than 20-year experience in implementing custom high-tech solutions for leading companies in technology, media, telecommunications, and defense industry. We have established a positive reputation for a reliable IT services partner that always delivers on time, within budget, and with great ingenuity. Bianor is certified by NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 and has received IT industry awards in Europe and North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE – DIRECTOR OF DEMAND GENERATION
We are looking for a NY-based or US-remote (EST working hours) Director of Demand Generation to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team.
Bianor is seeking a skilled and results-driven Director of Demand Generation with expertise in driving revenue growth and supporting the momentum and leadership of the software services market. The ideal candidate should have a successful history of developing and optimizing digital-first and fast-paced go-to-market strategies for B2B Service companies. They will be responsible for a combination of strategic initiatives and hands-on operational tasks. Moreover, the candidate should possess an entrepreneurial mindset, maintain an intense curiosity and accountability toward achieving desired outcomes, and excel in finding innovative solutions when faced with challenges.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Demand Generation will build successful cross-functional relationships and alignment on corporate objectives and go-to-market priorities, specifically with sales leadership.
- Work in lock-step with leadership from sales teams to establish functional alignment and develop a fully integrated demand generation strategy.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing and operational programs to drive lead generation, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Drive all digital marketing efforts, including SEM, SEO, paid social, content syndication, 3rd party/analyst programs, webinars, podcasts, and website/content conversion optimization.
- Leverage data and cohort analysis to improve targeting and conversion while effectively managing the efficiency of spend.
- Drive data-driven decisions and optimizations to improve lead generation across all channels continually.
- Define Marketing KPIs and operating metrics.
- Oversee the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with revenue operations and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing, and customer journey management.
- Derive insights from marketing analytics and apply learnings to develop a path forward, creating measurable growth.
- Collaborate with the Content team to identify and drive the creation of specific content assets to support lead generation and sales enablement initiatives.
- Define compelling prospect experiences that lead to conversion.
- Propose and execute A/B tests on media formats, ads, targeting, and landing pages.
- Align planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts with corporate objectives, and report on the impact of demand creation activities, including ROI of marketing spend.
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision-making and next steps.
- Monitor marketing technology stack and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Develop the annual marketing budget, and reconcile plan vs. actuals monthly to ensure operations adhere to budget parameters.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
You would feel in the right place with us if you:
- 8+ years of digital marketing or demand generation experience;
- 4+ years of people management experience;
- Software Service and startup experience are a must;
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills;
- Demonstrated skills as a people manager, prioritizing activities, inspiring teams, and keeping the team on task to achieve goals;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with widespread marketing automation and sales automation systems.
THE ATTITUDE WE LIKE
- Team oriented;
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Willing to get the challenge of owning a complex software solution;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner;
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
Get the optimum work-life balance with flexible working time, tailored to better suit your needs and requirements.
Enjoy some funny moments outside the office and turn your colleagues into teammates by knowing them better.
Work from home or anywhere else you want. Chose your location by yourself, but mind the project and your team.
FLAT COMPANY STRUCTURE
We do not believe in the Flat Earth conception but do believe in the flat hierarchy where everyone is welcome to speak up.
We hire open-minded and unprejudiced people, and together we create an easy-going and welcoming habitat.
COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE
We cater to our employees and offer attractive salaries and additional competitive benefits.
Extra health insurance
Multisport card discount
Fleet management assistant
Home office policy
Flexible work schedules
Project referral bonus
Employee referral bonus
Flat company structure
Team building and activities
Free drinks at the office
“ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.”
Arthur C. Clarke
This is our inspiration – creating visionary technologies and far-sighted experiences. The result is bespoke solutions that free people to access and collaborate efficiently wherever they are, whenever thy need to.